Imyndun

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Imyndun
Imyndun
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestions for the Event Committee

5 posters

Go down

Suggestions for the Event Committee Empty Suggestions for the Event Committee

Post by Sammie Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:59 am

Have an idea for us?
Want it to possibly happen on Imyndun?
Post your ideas here! We'd love to hear what you guys want!
Sammie
Sammie

http://www.fallentrench.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for the Event Committee Empty Re: Suggestions for the Event Committee

Post by Axcurate Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:54 pm

we could have age restricted rooms and do some trivia/contests throughout the party?

Axcurate

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for the Event Committee Empty Re: Suggestions for the Event Committee

Post by Tribal Fri Dec 26, 2014 10:57 pm

New Years Event/Contest Idea
___

Basically what will happen is there will be fireworks hidden around the forums. Each firework is worth .05 deltas, and the more you collect, the greater chance of being the prize winner. The prize winner will get 1.00 delta PLUS the ones they've collected. All users get to keep their deltas and receive a gift firework that shows they participated in their sniff. After finding one firework, the users would have to wait 10-20 minutes before being able to collect another. That'll keep the servers from being overloaded. They can't just be anywhere, but hidden- like a scavenger hunt.

Wow, I'm excited, just to see if this goes through.
Tribal
Tribal

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for the Event Committee Empty Valentine's Day Idea

Post by Brulonde Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:22 pm

So basically the week of Valentines day Starting on Monday- Saturday we have a contest Each day.
Monday- So your in the spirit for Valentines day, eh? Well this contest is preparing you for Valentines day this Saturday! Draw us a picture of something that relates to valentines day and make the caption "#IMYNDUNVALENTINES"
Tuesday- Now that we have prepared you a little lets start the real games! Write a short story and Message us EC members (Must include valentines day themes.)
Wednesday- Ready to draw us another Valentines Day gift? Well I hope you are! For this contest you must draw us one of your characters in a valentine's day themed background. (Hearts, Bow n arrow, Cupid, etc.)
Thursday- Its getting close to Valentines day, So how about you show us your love by sending us a picture of your Valentines day cards you made for your friends?
Friday- It's almost valentines day and this is the biggest Contest yet and the last! So buckle up this is going to be a bumpy ride! Make us EC Members and the Admins of IMYDUN A card and write some cute caption, then Draw us your Ref in valentines day form just for the heck of it!
Winner of Friday's contest will be announced On Valentines day and will get 3.50 Deltas.

Brulonde
Brulonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Brulonde Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:27 pm

and to add to my idea (Trib helped me with this) I would love to give out badges/ gifts that you get at the bottom of your sniff (out to every IMYNDUN USER on Valentine's Day). The winner of Friday's contest would still be announced and get Delta's but would get the Gifts/Badges too. *I want to post this so bad on Valentine's day*
~Bru
Brulonde
Brulonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Tribal Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:29 pm

Along with Brulonde's idea (it was great, love<3) plus my little addition, We could have festive rooms, that bring into the greatness of the holiday
Tribal
Tribal

Back to top Go down

Suggestions for the Event Committee Empty Reply to Tribaloo^^

Post by Brulonde Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:31 pm

Perfect idea, I say the Valentines Day and New Years Idea's should be put into action. lol (Great idea love <33)
~Bru
Brulonde
Brulonde

Back to top Go down

Post by Tribal Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:32 pm

Indeed.
Tribal
Tribal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sammie Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:38 pm

Sounds good guys! I'm planning to have an EC meeting on the 29th! I'll send out a message!
Sammie
Sammie

http://www.fallentrench.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aatami Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:16 pm

I had a think about this and it sounded pretty good anway heres my idea:
From monday-saturday we could have admin applications OPEN! and we could have them write like a little story about what they think valentines day is! and maybe we could have little valentines day cards hidden all over the forums and in the chatrooms and they could contain 0.1 deltas + a valentines note that has these captions "I choose you", "Your my best friend", "happy valentines"?
Aatami
Aatami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum