Imyndun

Jess (Jessica)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jess (Jessica)

Post by Kitten on Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:45 pm

Hai!

Well my name is Jessica, Which is pretty easy to figure out from my username. I'm Currently eighteen years old; Born February 21st 1996.
I've been on chatlands a fair amount of my life, From when Wolfhome only had about 10 users on a day<3 Oh the fun times T^T
Anyway, I am a Digital and Traditional artist, Currently practicing in painting; Because I love making a mess all the time. I do free sketches for friends and people I know online so if you catch me in the right mood, You just got your self free art. Haha. I'm not the best artist though but with Digital I do, Grayscaling, Tricoloring, Drawing, Coloring ect.
My favorite animals would have to be Tigers, Pandas and cats. Just like flat down I am a Feline person all the way. I love dogs and all but cats rule the world. ;D Literally.
My characters speak allot about my personality because each one has a special meaning <3
╭━━━━►Characters◄━━━╮
▸Kitten | Emilyah | Ariana◂
╰━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯
I'll make that Hyper linked when I'm not lazy heh.

But yes!!! I am extremely easy to talk to D; So don't think I am a user eater I swear i'm not.

Loves you all.

"Smiling is infectious,

You can catch it like the flu.
Someone smiled at me today,
And I started smiling too."
--Author Unknown
Kitten
Alpha

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jess (Jessica)

Post by Rosa1 on Sun May 18, 2014 7:23 am

I love cats too Very Happy CATS eue

Keep living how you are, let the people who understand you and see you for who you are come to meet you and be your friend. Don't stay in the dark anymore, go out, adventure. Let the wind swiftly drift you in the right direction! Don't take the bad route, take the old forgotten route and turn it new and happy again! Believe and you can do anything! So come out of the dark, you have a friend here waiting for you. They always be here; no matter what happens. They'll be there for you to keep you on the route of happiness, and if you seem to slip into the field of dark, just know that they'll be there for you always, that's the code of a good friend, a life long friend that you are forever in debt to, but can't seem to repay them. They don't mind, they just want to help you out, they'll always be there to keep you on the right path.

~Rosa
Rosa1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Jess (Jessica)

Post by Kitten on Tue May 20, 2014 2:50 pm

Cat's will always rule the world.

"Smiling is infectious,

You can catch it like the flu.
Someone smiled at me today,
And I started smiling too."
--Author Unknown